When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer on our website to purchase, view or otherwise surf any of the products or services offered by us (the “Products and Services”), you agree and consent to Shoesareusng (including its related corporations and business units) (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies’ authorized service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Sojoee in respect of your Personal Data.
Sojoee may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Generally, Shoesareusng collects Personal Data, either directly from you or from your authorized representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorized, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorized representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures), from third parties, or from publicly available sources or through our website in the following ways:
- When you submit a form by registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our Products and Services
- When you interact with our customer service team, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails
- When you use some of our services, for example, websites and apps including establishing any online accounts with us
- When you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list
- When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team
- When we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see paragraph 7 below on cookies
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Products and Services you have requested.
Shoesareusng will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- Sojoee’s related corporations and employees to provide content, Products and Services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription and billing or order arrangements with us as well as our Products and Services, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
- Companies providing services relating to insurance and consultancy to Sojoee Online Fashion Store;
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to Sojoee, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre, security or other services to Sojoee;
- Vendors or third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by Sojoee or its preferred partners;
- Commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the Companies;
- Our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to.
- Enabling certain features and functions on our websites, eg. remembering your user-id, browsing and other service preferences
- Building up a profile of how you and other users use the website
- Improving the efficiency of our website
- Administering services to you and to advertisers; and
- Establishing usage statistics
Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies (please see the “help” section of your browser), but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Shoesareusng is not responsible for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content or security of any third party websites linked to the Shoesareusng website.