Terms And Conditions
This page, together with the documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions) on which we supply any of the products (each a Product) listed on our website www.shoesareusng.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the Site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- “Account” means the account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site;
- “Acknowledgement” means our acknowledgement of your Order by email;
- “Breach of Duty” has the meaning given to it in clause 11.11(b) of these Terms and Conditions;
- “Business Day” means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Nigeria;
- “Confirmation of Order” means our email to you, in which we accept your Order in accordance with clause 4.9 below;
- “Contract” means your Order of a Product or Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which we accept in accordance with clause 4.9 below;
- “Customer” means individual who places an Order on the Site;
- “Liability” has the meaning given to it in clause 11.11(a) of these Terms and Conditions;
- “Order” means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from us;
- “you” means the Customer who places an Order;
- References to “clauses” are to clauses of these Terms and Conditions;
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Terms and Conditions;
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership;
- References to “includes” or “including” or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
To place an Order with shoesareusng you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18), you may place an Order with Shoesareusng only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
You must not misuse this Site. You shall not commit or encourage a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus including but not limited to Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or post any other material on the Site which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s propriety rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed throughout the Site.
Any breach of this provision would constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act 2013. In the event such breach occurs, Shoesareusng will report the breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Orders and Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of Products. When you submit an Order to us, give any delivery instruction or accept delivery of the Products, this shall in any event constitute your unqualified acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights (including the right to insist that goods you buy from businesses must correspond with their description, be fit for their purpose and be of satisfactory quality).
These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Any conditions that you submit, propose or stipulate in whatever form and at whatever time, whether in writing, by email or orally, are expressly waived and excluded.
No other terms or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, weather conditions, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation (“Event of Force Majeure”), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
Either you or we may terminate a Contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor we shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which contracts we will perform and to what extent.
We shall use our reasonable endeavors to comply with any relevant regulations relating to the Site published by the Advertising Standards Authority.